Comic bags



Do you like comics? I do. When i was young and internet was not so popular it was hard to find protection bags for my little comics collection; i remember a few local stores having trouble with the different sizes between Europe and USA formats. With internet on your phone and fast connections around you can basically buy from all over the world with a single click. I was lucky because i was super kind with my precious paper adventures but now, as they are aging with me, i like to put a protective bag on every single comic i buy and all my old ones are well secured too. 
Price may be different from size to size but they are cheap: protection bags come acid and pvc free, basically the must have to store your comics. If you are a perfectionist you can even add a cardboard into the bag to prevent them from bending!

Comments